Monday, August 1, 2011

Agello.

This place is unending joy. Pure food, rich landscape, warmth and love from everyone I've met. Being here is one of the best gifts the Universe has ever given me. Every day I witness an unending swath of clouds at play, dancing over these gentle green hills and valleys of sunflowers. Each mildly terrifying trip up and down from the village via skinny, sharply-curved roads (at 100km/hour) is a refreshing twist to our otherwise relaxing, slow-paced days of talking with friends, eating massive salads and dishes of fresh pasta... I am continually humbled by how gracious our hosts and new friends have been. Still very limited internet access here, so I'll try to catch everyone up a bit better soon, but for now I'm enjoying my technological inaccessibility and immersion in village life. :)

- nova.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Nova, BEAUTIFUL writing!! Beautiful you, exquisite place (AND company). I love this, reading about your world and your thoughts. I am extraordinarily happy to hear you so relaxed and grateful and joyful. With so much love and respect, to Morgan too. xo, Judy.

    ReplyDelete